Thursday, March 20, 2008

sewing creations


Nothing too hard, I'm just glad to not have to spend money on diaper covers (if I can get them down).


She's wearing one of my mom's baby shirts in this picture. I think she looks a lot like Arthur.


Astrid happy with her Aunt Meg. We LOVE the adorable hair clip!


This picture was taken after a much needed long nap after a two hour cry. So happy. I let her sleep "nakey". I think she prefers it. (If you were wondering why she didn't have a diaper on)


A couple of weekends ago we went up to Park City to watch the snowboard/ski 1/2 pipe competition. It looks a lot colder in the picture than it was.


Mom as Astrid at indoor supporting Papa and Uncle Hugh.


Family at indoor.


Bundled for another run. We go running a lot. (I've committed with training, not money, to the Salt Lake 1/2)

11 comments:

Samantha said...

i love that you let her sleep naked. that's hilarious.

Asay Family said...

You are incredibally talented with those diaper covers. That is awesome!
Astrid is so beautiful!

Casey said...

I missed your posts, Jasmine! Glad you're back :) Astrid is cute as ever -- she always makes me smile.

susan said...

Such cute pictures of the girl. She's amazing.

Glad to hear you are sewing...you are amazing at it.

Missy said...

I LOVE that you let her sleep nakey.

Jacki said...

She just keeps getting cuter. You'll have to show me how you did those covers.

Laura said...

You are amazing. I only wish that we lived in Utah so that you could teach me how to make such wonderful creations.

And let's be honest - who better to model them than Astrid? The girl is gorgeous.

Lizzie. said...

It was great meeting you! You have an adorable baby

Liz Draper

Suzanna H. said...

YAY! I found you!

Jo said...

Like mother like daughter... of course she likes to be...free. :) I love her from far away! She is freakin adorable.

RO said...

REAL MEN WEAR BABYSLINGS. That's all I have to say. It's great to see a fellow sling-wearing, cloth diapering family. It's just that I need a little help with the cloth diapers... didn't quite get around to that with our first but we have another one due in Sept. Can you give me some tips? I have no idea where to start. xoxox Rebecca