Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Astrid!




Today at 2:58 p.m. Astrid will be 1 year old!!!
I can't believe how quickly this last year has passed. It really is no fun (fine, it has been a ton of fun) to have your baby grow up so quickly.

Speaking of new babies, my sister my brother and sister in law had their baby on the 10th, Ruby Elizabeth VanWagenen:


On a final note, Lex, gets home from his mission tomorrow. In fact, he has a layover at the Salt Lake airport. Astrid and I are going to surprise him there and then fly to Colorado Springs with him. I'm giddy excited!

4 comments:

Jacki said...

Happy Birthday, Astrid!

amy said...

HAPPY HAPPY! Astrid started out cute and has really stuck with it. Hope her day is great!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Astrid! I can't believe how time flies either. I know what you mean about it going by too fast, but is still super fun as it happens.

Autumn and Barrett said...

Oh what fun! Happy Birthday to Astrid and a big welcome back to Lex. Hope you guys have a blast!