Tuesday, April 28, 2009

these are a few of my favorite things

Astrid loves to play this game where she gets really close to the spoon, as if she's going to eat the food, and then turns away and runs as fast as she can. She does this for other things too. It's super funny and what's cutest is that she made it up herself. Somehow she knew that this was a pretty great trick.

Helping Mama cook. I tend to always let her because she is so genuinely interested in what I'm doing and I see it as the perfect teaching opportunity.




Being silly.
This is one of Astrid's favorite things to do. She could draw for hours if I let her. Her legs, hands and especially clothes are always drawn on.
More favorites to come.

1 comments:

Grammie YaYa said...

I love that i was there to see her be tricky/teasing you with the spoon! it was hilarious!!