Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm back

Life has been busy and painful lately. I'm just trying to make it through 4 more weeks of work...
My pelvic bones have been doing a great job of preparing for delivering a baby and I'm feeling it. Rebecca, is the same happening to you? I keep telling Arthur that anything I said about how easy pregnancy is during the second trimester should be disregarded.
On a better note, Astrid is such a maniac and moves so much. I love it. I think that's what I'll miss most about being pregnant. Arthur continues to expose her to the writings of Borges, Neruda, Rilke and Hopkins and the songs of Woody Guthrie and Pink Floyd. Being pregnant with Arthur has been one of the most fun things I've ever done. Only two months left and I'm starting to realize that that's no time at all. How crazy.

This weekend the Salt Lake Tribune wrote a piece on Will's Mormon Worker. Here is the site for everyone to check out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jasmine--I am so ready to talk second vs. third trimester with you. Call me. The first item on the list: puffy.

Samantha said...

feeling my babies kick was definitely one of my favorite parts of being pregnant. I was really sad because i thought i was going to miss it so much. BUT, having the baby kick you in the boobs from the outside is just as fun.

M said...

I agree with Sam. Thoughts on pregnancy: it is the only way we would agree to childbirth.