Monday, December 3, 2007

Why my husband rocks my world


When you get married you just don't really think about what your husband will be like when you're pregnant (at least I didn't). I lucked out and got what I think has been the most stable and reassuring part about my pregnancy--Arthur.
In addition to being absolutely perfect during our pregnancy, Arthur is also 100% game for using cloth diapers. I can hardly think of one guy who really doesn't mind changing diapers, much less cloth ones.
Last week we got our order (above). I can't get over just how cute cloth diapers are!
Like our birth plan, if they don't work, they don't work. But we're really excited to give them a shot.

As for Arthur's last post about "Fun Road Trips to CA", I'd rather not share and relive the nightmare (just the last day), but I'll give a very brief recap.
Arthur and his friends thought it would be really fun to go visit Paul Florence in San Francisco over a weekend. Wives were invited but I was the only one who actually ended up going. We were super excited to see the Florence's new place in Sausalito (gorgeous). We left SL really late on Friday and arrived in SF at about 3am. Paul was great and was our city tour guide all of Saturday. We left somewhat early on Sunday. On the road home all was well discussing the square mileage that would be needed to accommodate all 6 billion people in the world if everyone was standing in a 2ftx2ft box. Before we knew it, I-80 was a campground at Lake Tahoe. (Sidenote: This was the day I started to feel morning sickness). Furious and swearing, I packed up the boys and got in the driver's seat and drove for a good 5 hours. We arrived in SL 14 hours later. Needless to say, it was just too much fun for a sick pregnant lady.

6 comments:

Samantha said...

those cloth diapers are adorable.

Casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey said...

oh my goodness, the little frogs are my favorite!

Unknown said...

Jasmine--there are those that doubt you'll stick with the cloth diapers. I believe in you and Arthur. Know that.

gk risser said...

hi jasmine and arthur. how fun to find you. jasmine you look so great! have you guys looked into gdiapers? they have a website. it's a noble alternative if you can't handle the cloth ones. hope you're well. -susanna (florence) risser

Anonymous said...

You went to SF and didn't call us, J? Do not do that ever again. Ryan and Jen