Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cinderelly, Cinderelly


There's no way Astrid was going to sit.

Astrid patiently waiting to get her face painted. She informed Cinderelly that she was next in line, to which Cinderella casually replied "ok", but Astrid held her to it and wedged herself in front and said "my turn" after this little girl.


(outfit chosen by Astrid)

Astrid was either lingering around Cinderella or asking her to carry her.



Goodbye hug

Yum. Mac and cheese

Yesterday we went to a friend's 3rd birthday party. I don't know how a two year old can love princesses so much without even owning a "real" princess dress, movie, wand or tiara, but she does. Astrid is in full princess mode.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh Jasmine! I love you! I'm so glad to get so many updates on your life. I think these are the first videos I've seen of Astrid speaking English. Remember how we are only like 3 weeks apart in our pregnancies? And my dream about you, me, and rebecca being pregnant at once came true? I miss you. and I'm glad your life is looking so lovely. Busy. But lovely.

Meg said...

I love Astrid's "Princess" outfit...it is priceless. Little girls are truly little treasures on earth. Love the pic of your growing belly...pregnancy fits you well. Can't wait to meet Mr. Thomas! Love ya guys!

vjc said...

where did you move?

cute cute cute