Monday, October 13, 2008

First snow, alumni game and award ceremony

On Sunday we woke up to Salt Lake's first snow of the year. I was a little bummed but a walk to church in the snow with my two favorite people changed my mind pretty quick.

This past weekend the BYU mens team had their annual alumni game. We look forward to it as we don't get to see a lot of these friends very frequently. It was also fun because it was super cold, so we wore sweaters and drank 7-11 hot chocolate like in our old college days.

Last, but not least, the VanWagenen brothers were awarded with a jersey with their name on it and the number four, for the 4 brothers who have played on the team for the last 14 years.

Arthur's still got it in him...

5 comments:

Autumn and Barrett said...

This made me sooo jealous. The snow looks beautiful and the game so cozy.

And congrats to the fab Van Wagenen four! That is an awesome accomplishment and such a neat legacy. Way to go guys!

pf said...

those pictures are awesome. that kid looks just like her dad. why don't you guys come out for a visit?

Rebecca Smylie said...

Loved seeing all those pictures Jas. Hot chocolate from 7-11 before a game. Nice. Makes me miss Utah, would that we were taking a swim class together.

Asay Family said...

you guys are the most adventerous family! I love looking at all that you guys have been up to. Astrid is gorgeous. Amazing how the time flies.

Unknown said...

You guys are so freaking cute! All of you! I am so sad I missed the game, I don't know where I was, and why I was not there! Next time you guys are in town, call me! Looks like things are going great! Miss you guys! Love you, BUG!