Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged by Missy

Here are six random things about me.

1. I can't fall asleep unless my feet are touching Arthur's (and I don't like to wear socks at night)

2. I love to see happy, vibrant old people (especially when they're running)

3. I love the dollar store (once when I was there I saw a lady that I'd seen on Dateline...she'd been faking pregnancies and telling people that she was putting the baby up for adoption and then she'd swindle them for money and lose contact with them as the "due date" approached. It was pretty scary)

4. I wish there was a perfume scent of fall mountain weather and campfire.

5. I am totally paranoid, especially now that I have a baby, of robachicos (kidnappers)

6. I am terrible at dusting furniture

I tag Saskia, Erin, Jo, Robin, Laura T., Alisha, and Melissa C.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Hooray! I love when people follow through. The Dateline lady sounds freaky Jas...

Saskia said...

Who, me? You must think I have something interesting to say. :) I'll try my best!