Monday, August 27, 2007

My new style


You know you need a new style when your scrubby husband wears more product in his hair than you. It's always really hard for me to get my hair cut when it's so long, but today wasn't so hard, especially when I saw the final product. My friend took a whole 45 minutes to style it, using a few tools and many products (a whole 42 minutes longer than it took me to do my hair on my wedding day). When Arthur saw it he loved it, which only made me cry because I'll never be able to do this on a regular basis. Or any basis for that matter, since the only thing I own is a blow dryer I bought at a garage sale.
We'll see what it looks like after I shower and don't do it, but I'm beginning to seriously think about getting a hair straightener.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jasmine, at first I thought to myself, "If she gets a hair straightener, I give her four uses, total." But then I remembered the Jasmine of yesterday, who wore curlers in her hair so that her messy ponytail was sheer perfection. You used to spend a lot of time getting ready, didn't you?

M said...

I 'm with you on new hair styles- Hairstylests just plain old intimidate me (along with make up counter girls, people who work at Nordstrom, etc.) I've come to terms that my hair will not be anything but a ponytail or a messy bun.

Samantha said...

you look so cute.

pf said...

art, i found your blog. i plan on being a faithful reader. you can't hide from me.

Missy said...

I like your new look Jasmine.

Remember when we played on our soccer team together? That was so fun (and the only time I ever met your husband).

Jo said...

Oh, my high Maintenance low maitenance friend! Remember how being low maitenance takes more maitenance then being high? (I don't mean high like drugs) I luv it. please show more pictures of it, you know, every angle. :)

ps. i knew art was high maitenance too. probably from being friends with tommy.